Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Netgear Wireless Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Casi
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hallo Zusammen,

nach einem Stromausfall zeigt die Basisstation alle drei leuchtenden LEDs an. Die Batterien der Kameras sind ebenfalls voll. Jedoch sagt mir die App, dass die Basisstation offline wäre. Sie ist aber mit dem Internet verbunden. Mit der App habe ich nun wieder Zugriff auf die Basisstation noch auf die Kameras. Ich nutze ein iPhone und habe auch schon einmal die App deinstalliert und neu installiert. Kann mir hier jemand helfen und sagen, woran das liegt und was ich machen muss?

Vielen lieben Dank
Gruß Carsten
3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Hi all, after a power failure, the base station displays all three LEDs. The batteries of cameras are also full. However, the app tells me that the base would be offline. But it is connected to the Internet. With the app, I have access to the base station to the cameras again. I use an iPhone and have even already uninstalled the app and reinstalled. Can someone help me here and say why and what can I do?

Thanks love greeting Carsten many

Reset the base via the power button... wait for all three LEDs on left to go green.

Clear the cache on the app and force a stop, then Restart your phone too.  after restart the app,

If it still doesn't work, try and access via a computer or other device to see if it's the phone or the system.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
Casi
Aspirant
Aspirant
So. I've restart the system and iPhone but nothing works. I can't see anything via computer too. It shows that The Bade will be offline
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

You should prob contact Netgear with a trouble ticket

http://www.arlo.com/en-us/support

Morse is faster than texting!
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation