Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo APP flashes offline almost everytime - but not my husband

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Tashatart
Follower
Follower
My husband and I both have the ARLO app to monitor the camera's in the house when my son is home. The app works very well for him but I consistently get every single camera flashing green stating "Your Arlo device appears offline. Please make sure it's powered on and connected to the internet". However, if I click on the camera and after it finishes thinking it flashes this message (on all camera's not just the one I'm trying to access) when the image comes back it's a still of the room as it is currently and it says "1m ago). This tells me the camera is working. It's not a signal issue as my husband has sat next to me and logged in when I've had the issue. I've also tried in many different locations, using WIFI and cell service. I've removed and readded the application to my phone. We are both running the same OS on our iPhones. Any help is appreciated. It's incredibly frustrating.
3 REPLIES 3
cigarwolf
Initiate
Initiate
Exactly the same problem here. It just is not work for access granted friends (iPhone6 and 6s) Same issue raised in this thread: https://community.netgear.com/t5/Community-Feedback/Your-Arlo-device-appears-offline/m-p/1048940#M16... Would Netgear Arlo please fix this ASAP.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Tashatart,

A new version of the iOS app was recently released. Are you still experiencing this behavior after having installed the updated version?

Please let us know!

JamesC

Keyrain
Guide
Guide
I have exactly the same situation and problem. In fact, I deleted the app from my phone for an entire month. I followed the response given to me by the support staff but it didn't solve the problem. Out if annoyance, I just deleted the app from my phone. I reinstalled the app this evening but the same problem is showing up. It's really annoying.
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation