Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Android app doesn't have select all option

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Stryker15
Follower
Follower

Before App upgrade couple months back I had the option to select all - this was useful for managing my recordings - however now I have to delete recordings one at a time. I can go to the website on my computer or IPad and have the select all option.

Is anyone else experiencing this with Adroid or Smartphone that is not a I-phone?

3 REPLIES 3
nick00001
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am having the same issues with my Android and more the counter does not work , it keeps kicking out of the system when I try to open a camera especially the Arlo Q . They can't hear me with the Arlo Q and if they can hear me there is a delay and I have tested the signals strength on my Android and PC and they have full strength 100 mbps .
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Android select all works fine and is like most other Android apps.  Press and hold on a video - you get a box with a checkmark in the upper corner. Now, see the two icons at the top - one has 4 boxes that are empty and one with 4 boxes that are full?  The former deselects all, the latter selects all.

Schorschi
Prodigy
Prodigy

jguerdat wrote:

Android select all works fine and is like most other Android apps.  Press and hold on a video - you get a box with a checkmark in the upper corner. Now, see the two icons at the top - one has 4 boxes that are empty and one with 4 boxes that are full?  The former deselects all, the latter selects all.

Kewl. Wonder if this works with iOS too.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation