Live Chat Support

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 18 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
sspring92
Star
Star

I've been trying to get chat support for sometime now.  But it always times out.  Anyone know the hours?

6 REPLIES 6
Wklovelace3
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
I can never get it to connect no matter what time of day. The support is awful. Worst ive seen for any business
ssankar1000
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi

I am also just a user, but have played arround with a product (say struggled using the product with no support, and things dont work)

However, having spent the money, we may just struggle with it further as returning and claiming refund is probably only a dream

Try to login after stopping the antivirus software temporaily, This seems to work well for me.

If possible describe what step you are seeing the problem, I will share my experience and be of any help if possible

Thanks

Srini

Joopster
Initiate
Initiate

Chat Support is dreadful.

Netgear needs to get its act together.

mward1308
Star
Star

I use Chrome and the only way that I can get chat to work is to start an incognito window first. It seems that some add-ons can affect the ability to connect to chat. I have several add-ons and instead of trying to disable them one at a time I find it is just easier to start the incognito window. 

ssankar1000
Aspirant
Aspirant
thanks for sharing the finding.

I have been disabling Kaspersky Antivirus to temporarily login to arlo
Teesea
Guide
Guide

I find that Live Chat doesn't work using the Apple Safari browser 12.0.1. If I use Chrome then I don't have any issues connecting.