Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Why were pages deleted from this thread?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
8r1an
Aspirant
Aspirant

I just purchased the Arlo Wired Doorbell and base station, and i am having the HomeKit integration issue.  I have been following this thread: https://community.arlo.com/t5/Partner-Integrations/Apple-HomeKit-stuck-at-quot-Discovering-your-devi....  It was up to 28 pages, the last few were token requests and upset customers expressing displeasure with over promising and under delivering of a HomeKit enabled product.  I just refreshed the page to see it go from 28 pages to 25 and a lot of comments seem to be removed.  I do not think that is an intelligent way of making sure consumers see that the product isn’t working.

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hello 8r1an,

Due to the thread getting massively long and the development team still looking into the issue with the Apple HomeKit integration issue, we have moved the outstanding posts that are still waiting for token reset here so we can provide better updates when this has been resolved: Apple HomeKit "Requesting HomeKit Info..." Error

8r1an
Aspirant
Aspirant

Do you have a timeframe?  I want to be able to return my doorbell if it doesn’t work.  If not, is Arlo on the hook for a refund?

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

We don't have any update yet about this but we're hoping that the fix will be coming soon. We'll be sure to update the community on the link provided previously once we hear any new information or update.