Test well your community website with Safari on a Mac

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Jack-Malin
Star
Star

I suggest Arlo tests better its website with Safari on a Mac.

I have had a few situations where I cannot post a suggestion or a comment on my Mac and I have to go on my Windows machine -- or just give up.

5 REPLIES 5
Retired_Member
Not applicable

situations where I cannot post a suggestion or a comment

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @Jack-Malin,

What version are you running for Safari? And what version are you running on your Mac? Have you tried using other browsers to see if you can post threads?

Jack-Malin
Star
Star

Safari 12.0.3

macOS Mojave 10.14.3

I have not tried other browsers on Mac. If I have an issue I just go to my Windows 10 laptop with Edge where normally things are fine for me. I have both on my desk, but the Mac is my primary one.

Issues that I remember:

a) inability to retrieve a saved draft on Mac

b) posting on Idea Exchange that would continue to cycle on the post screen every time I pushed Post

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Thanks for the detailed information. Are you experiencing the issues you mentioned when you're browsing in Private Browsing mode on Safari? Have you tried clearing your cookies and cache and see if that helps as well?

Cwmmmm
Luminary
Luminary
The Arlo Community looks really nice now but you guys really need to get an updated feel and look all throughout your guys website. Literally every other thing you click on it brings you to outdated looking webpages of arlo. The support page needes updated, the contact arlo page needs updated, the Arlo product page really needs updated. The community is looking really nice and I give you guys props but the whole website still has lots of work that needs done. I’ll be posting example of how it looks now attached, it looks horrid compared to the new looks.