Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Showing "Page not found" when submitting survey. And waited more than 15 mins on live chat.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Chris67
Luminary
Luminary

Why is Arlo support so disfunctional? I visit my community to look for answers and I am asked to complete a survey on "How did we go?" Having taken the time to complete the survey I press SUBMIT. I am presented with a screen that says " Page not found". I then email Arlo Support with my query and press Submit to again be presented with a screen that says " Page not found". I then try to live chat and fill in my details. I am presented with a screen that says " Please hold and an Agent will be with you shortly". After waiting 15 minutes I give up and won't be back ever as I no longer intend to be an Arlo Customer.

4 REPLIES 4
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Chris67,

Do you have a screenshot where you're getting an error that says "Page not found"? Are you experiencing this issue with different browsers?

Chris67
Luminary
Luminary

Hi Jessica P.

Thanks for taking the time to respond. The Feedback request in My Community appears to have been fixed and I no longer am presented with "Page not found". However, when trying to send an email and pressing SBMIT, I do get the dreaded "Page unavailableArlo 8.JPG" (copy attached). I notice the mail option is not always available in support and has been replaced with LIVE CHAT.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Glad to hear that the feedback request from My Community is fixed.

The email option is only available when the live chat is not available. Feel free to try reaching out to the support team again so they can help you out. Feel free to let me know if you still have any problems reaching out to them through live chat.

Chris67
Luminary
Luminary

Thanks. That explains the disappearing email option. I would prefer to have email always available if Live Chat is going to take forever to respond. However, my query is now resolved and thank you.