Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

My account on Arlo website & support site has been deleted again. Stop deleting and restoring.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
lk77_v2
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

my account on arlo website and arlo support site has been deleted again,

Please stop delete my accounts, and restore them...

thanks.

Edit :

i was able to login again in my arlo account, but know everything is gone, cameras / videos etc,,

like a fresh account.

7 REPLIES 7
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey lk77_v2,

Rest assure that we do not delete Arlo accounts. I would suggest for you to update your password and to set up two-step verification on your account to make sure your account is not compromised. You can read here to learn how to set up two-step verification: What is two-step verification and how do I set it up?

lk77_v2
Aspirant
Aspirant

I know you are deleting account sometimes, because my first account was deleted by verisure staff on dec. 2019, and i have proof of that. I've created another account with the same email on jan. 2020. And my support account has been deleted too, since i was able to register with the same email.

My account was unavaible from 03/25, i was unable to reset my password, my email was not found. I was later able to reset my password, but it's an empty account, with no camera at all.

https://community.arlo.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/776622

https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo-Pro/Arlo-is-offline-since-1st-of-january-2020-Email-was-changed-a...

My cameras are still online and i'm receiving 'motion detected' events, i need to recover those cameras.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi lk77_v2,

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

lk77_v2
Aspirant
Aspirant

So it's seems that my old accound started to be unavailable from 25/03/2020, and that somehow a new account was created, i don't have created a new account myself, but perhaps a glitch in the reset password form has duplicated my account somehow, and now it's empty. This account was created on 30/03/2020 and it does not match.

I need to recover the account which was created on 26/01/2020

umangdoshi
Guide
Guide
Having same issue. Account empty

This is stupidity
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi umangdoshi,

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

PhonyThief
Aspirant
Aspirant

I would suggest for you to update your password and to set up two-step verification on your account to make sure your account is not compromised.