Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
scottm9704
Initiate
Initiate

I am complete disgusted, tired and fed up. I've been dealing with level 1 and now level 2 customer support (out of Netgear's) Philippine call center for a month now trying to get 2 of my Arlo Pro 2 cameras replaced and I still don't have my replacements. The latest screw up had them finally shipping one of the cameras (I still don't know why they didn't send both) to an incorrect address. You couldn't design customer service this bad if you tried! 

Here are all of the case and RMA numbers that I had for the same issue. It's insane!:

• Case numbers:
    • 30217###
    • 30144###
    • 30217###
    • 40009###
    • 40032###
  • RMA numbers:
    • 2035###
    • 2035###
    • 3368###
    • 532###
    • 532###

Someone who cares about the Netgear/Arlo consumer experience needs to give me a call immediately.

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I apologize for the poor experience. I have escalated your support case and requested an update on the RMA status. An agent should reach out to you with an update shortly.

JamesC

J-E-V
Tutor
Tutor

Have you received your cameras yet?

I am experiencing the same and have been waiting for my cameras for over 3 months!!!

James (the community support assistant) contacted me the same as you and i was given yet another case no. but still nothing...

hope your experience has been better

J-E-V
Tutor
Tutor
Did anyone call or answer you?
I’m still waiting 4 months for replacements and they have my cameras !!!
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

J-E-V,

I will reach out to you in a private message and provide an update.

JamesC