Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

How to contact Arlo Support? Hard to find...

Discussion stats
  • 13 Replies
  • 10 Likes
  • 8 In Conversation
Highlighted
Tutor
Tutor

I tried adding my wife on my account so she could receive notifications, view cams etc. I followed directions, but she cannot log in to start the process. She did create her own account, to no avail. I am trying to speak to a customer rep having performed recommendations I read in Community blogs. Still cannot use. So here is the real rub. I do want this resolved, but I want to also state that if this is how you deal with customers, I am going to change to a service that will respond. You need to crack some sort of code in order to get answers. Arlo will not provide that code on their website. So here I am, wasting time, waiting for a response that may or may not occur all because Arlo is afraid to talk to their customers! Wow.. I spoke well of Arlo. Even got some people to get Arlo. I regret that now, so I will warn them before they sign up for some monthly program. If you do, good luck when an issue comes up. Arlo? Are you listening to this?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Tutor
Tutor

Ok, I finally found,  only by Google, that there is a different website with a phone number. Why make this process so difficult to find on this site?  Anyhow, for you like myself, the number is 1 (408) 638 3750.  Good luck. I could barely understand them and do not like having to say I did not understand that several times in a short conversation.

View solution in original post

Model: VMC4030 | Arlo Pro Wire-Free Camera

All Replies
Highlighted
Tutor
Tutor

Ok, I finally found,  only by Google, that there is a different website with a phone number. Why make this process so difficult to find on this site?  Anyhow, for you like myself, the number is 1 (408) 638 3750.  Good luck. I could barely understand them and do not like having to say I did not understand that several times in a short conversation.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Guru Guru
Guru

I can say DO NOT google for service info from Arlo.....

DO NOT....

It will lead you to a pay for service that will claim your problem is in the computer settings and not really the Arlo issue...

And they will want to have access INTO your computer.... Big NO!

If you are going to contact Arlo, do it through the Arlo sevice directly ; https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

this is THE ONLY TRUE Arlo support page... sometimes certain sections are not active  ( like weekends ) and may be grayed out, but try another time.

BTW, FYI, he above user has ONLY posted 2x and both were in reference to the above paid service provided by fake arlo

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Highlighted
Master
Master

@ArloUser041719,

That is the correct phone number for Arlo customer service in the US. Understand your frustration. I have had to use them twice and while difficult to understand, in both instances they were able to correct my situation to my satisfaction.

Now back to the original problem, do you have this corrected yet? If not, when she received the invitation email, did she follow the instructions in the email?

Brian

Highlighted
Tutor
Tutor

Thank you for the response.

I did do as instructed, but the issue was, everytime wife received invite, she would go to link, try to log in an account she set up, but would not let her get past that point. It would go back saying P/W invalid, so then she hits the "forgot P/W" only to have the very same link sent again with same log in request.

Knowing we were doing everything right, I thought lets create another email for wife, did so, and received new invite.  Only by doing that were we able to get her access, which we now have. Some weird glitch, I guess.

RAZ

Highlighted
Initiate
Initiate
I just paid/upgraded so my roommate can 'grant access ' to the cameras as well. We've tried for over an hour. I need a direct link to connect him or I will reverse credit card charges and cancel my subscription. What's the point of paying and still cant get a human in any form to help after spending 460.00...
Susan Wallis
805 702 5302
Highlighted
Master
Master

@Sue702,

Here is where you contact Arlo Customer Support: 

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

Scroll down the page at that link to get the correct phone number for the country you live in.

I wasn't aware the anyone needed to purchase a subscription to grant access to someone or to be granted access to someone elses account. 

Brian

Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant

I just call that number just now.  I get no answer, just a beep, beep, beep.  No ringing, just that noise.

Highlighted
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Washermaker123

I just received notification that the Customer Support number should be working as of now. Please let me know if you have any further questions. Have a great weekend!

Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant
I'm in complete agreement with you I've had my camera system stolen and I've been trying to find somewhere where I can talk to somebody about how or if there's any way to track them or to prevent them from being used for someone else at this time and I cannot find anyone except for this stupid for them which I don't even know if you look at it it seems like customer service for big business these days is to avoid serving customers, especially phone trees with computer Service representative that wants you quote direct your call to the correct place', really they want avoid spending paid human time on your call
Model: VMC3030 | Arlo Wire-Free Camera
Highlighted
Tutor
Tutor

Can this possibly be more complicated? 

Highlighted
Tutor
Tutor

They are ridiculous and insane, they should be prosecuted.

Highlighted
Tutor
Tutor

This system of support is insane

Highlighted
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Pisedoff

May I ask what the issue is you are experiencing with your Arlo system? Also, if you would like to contact support, I have attached the link below for you.

Arlo Tech Support