Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 8 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
TheWord
Initiate
Initiate

Arlo support has steadily declined in knowledge and responsiveness - is there a plan to improve Arlo support and if so, when? 

5 REPLIES 5
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @TheWord

Thank you for your feedback. Can you please provide a little more detail regarding this complaint? Do you happen to have an open case number I can review. 

LafenGranny
Tutor
Tutor

I'm another one - I cannot get my base station to recognize my cameras or vice versa. I've read and followed all the articles - re-booted, re-started, unplugged and did it all again.

The "chat with an expert" bot isn't working - nothing ever comes up to enter a chat.

The phone line isn't working - It still hasn't "called me back" - two requests over the past week!
I am currently on my SECOND HOUR of perma-hold just to see if someone actually picks up the phone.

You are taking a monthly fee out of my account for NO SERVICE!

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @LafenGranny

What are the status Leds displaying on the front of your base station?

GR2011
Apprentice
Apprentice

Been trying to login to shopping page for the past several days and had no luck. Even after I reset the password, I get the same result. It does its thing but it continues to stay on the login screen. Had to checkout as a guest just to complete a purchase. Maybe it's a warning to prospective buyers not to purchase any Arlo products/services. 🙂 No problems accessing My Arlo via web or phone app.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @GR2011

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support