Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Exterminator Caught In The Act

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
FrescaPop
Aspirant
Aspirant

Contaminating the cat bowls.

2 REPLIES 2
ReconyxSC950
Apprentice
Apprentice

That's not good. I'd make sure the company was called about that. He looked like he was looking to spray some more with that hesitation at the end.

I found out from doing a lot of wild animal studies using game cameras on video settings that 10 sec's isn't enough time and the refresh rate generally was to slow to start recording again by the time the action left.

I set all my cams on .30 sec's. I use the best settings and the highest allowable sensitivity as well. Yes, I know it eats batteries faster but, I'd rather pay for batteries than have no idea of what happened between triggers and think of the cost of what was stolen in value compared to battery prices.

A lot can happen in .30 secs time actually. In your case, nothing was stolen but, the animals water was poisoned and the vet bill would really tick me off or if it killed my pet! JMO

RSC950

K_J
Aspirant
Aspirant

OK, sorry, but I don't see it??  He looked at the water bowls, but that doesn't mean he deliberatley sprayed them.  And good point about the recording time, 10 seconds isn't very long.

Related Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation