• 1 risposta
  • 17088 visualizzazioni
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 con conversazione attiva
Vedetta_Lumbard
Star
Star
Salve,

Ma Oltre ad accedere al contenuto dei miei video online, che non ho capito bene dove, sipotrebbero salvare su google drive? senza che mi scervello per un altra cosa nuova? oppure e possibbile sincronizzare il mio PC con Netgear in modo che i video c'è li ho anche in loco ? ^^

Saluti

Vedetta_Lumbard

1 RISPOSTA 1
Schorschi
Prodigy
Prodigy

Unfortuntately, Google Translate doesn't provide a complete translation of what you wrote:

But In addition to access to the content of my videos online, which I did not understand where, sipotrebbero save on google drive? without me I scervello for another new thing? or possibbile and sync my PC with Netgear so that the video's I have also on site

So, to answer your question where the video footage is saved: on Amazon's Storage Servers. This is a service offered by Amazon to third parties, and, in this case used and paid for by Netgear. All videos recorded and stored through Arlo's cameras that way in the cloud can be downloaded to your local computer.

However, all downloads have to be done manually, you cannot automatically or sync all your video clips to a local device. From there you are free to upload your footage to other locations like Google Drive, but again, it has to be done manually.

Statistiche discussione
  • 1 risposta
  • 17089 visualizzazioni
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 con conversazione attiva