Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

where can I find the Panasonic CR123A industrial batteries that came with my camera?

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
mecrooks
Aspirant
Aspirant

6 REPLIES 6
JimAltman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Lots of suppliers on Amazon, looks like Home Depot has em and I bet BatteriesPlus will have them too.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Battery junction has them for $1.35

Pretty fast shipping for me , picked up two boxes.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
R_Lowe
Luminary
Luminary

I thought the batteries that came w/the cameras were Energizers.  I bought my set of 4 (cams) in March and thankfully I just threw out the 4 (bats) that came w/the last camera to be depleted; so when I get home I can check.  But I DID love those OEM Energizer batteries which is why I bought about 40 of them in bulk a month or two back.

Did I not read or see other printing on them that said "Panasonic" on those batteries, or are new systems now being shipped with Panasonic batteries?

JimAltman
Apprentice
Apprentice

The ones that came with mine are Duracell.  So it would seem there may be a variety of batteries supplied.

mecrooks
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks to all for your replies. 

I have not been able to find the Panasonic CR123A INDUSTRIAL battieries. I can find the other types, but not the one that are rated industrial. Does it make a difference?

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Believe they are the same basic battery, just cheaper packaging, usu bulk type as opposed to blister pack

Morse is faster than texting!
Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation