Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Silicone skin colors

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
gildrush
Apprentice
Apprentice

Why are the new Silicone skins only offered in a pack of three different colors? I would only be interested in Gray for the three outside cameras which are placed against Gray siding. Will they be available this way? I have no need for any of the other colors. Also would be interested in a similar skin for the Arlo Q

5 REPLIES 5
Schorschi
Prodigy
Prodigy

gildrush wrote:

Why are the new Silicone skins only offered in a pack of three different colors? I would only be interested in Gray for the three outside cameras which are placed against Gray siding. Will they be available this way? I have no need for any of the other colors. Also would be interested in a similar skin for the Arlo Q

They are available in a pack of three black skins too. But, you're right, the packaging in mixed colors makes no sense unless each color were available on its own.

Arlo-Man
Luminary
Luminary

This is REAL smart... Lets put brightly colored skins on the cameras so they stand out in a room or outside.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

And as a side note, the new krylon plastic spray paint in flat black works great too

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Motobarbie
Aspirant
Aspirant
I agree that three grey skins would be a purchase for me.
bonhamsurf
Initiate
Initiate

I agre that it makes no sense to offer the 3 different color packages. If Arlo wants to continue offering a mulit-color pack that's fine. But most of us would only want one color. My cameras in my office are all placed near the top of my wall, which is a brown color, so I would like to purchase 6 brown skins. However, this is not possible with Arlo's current skin choices. It doesn't make any sense.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation