Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Rechargeable batteries

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Vallorie
Luminary
Luminary

I brought the Edison Rechargeable batteries about a month ago -- do you guys think they will be safe to use?  Also I have quite a bit of lag time when playing back camera shots - sometimes by the time playback I missed what caused camera to take the shot - is it my phone or the lag in this system?

Vallorie

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Vallorie wrote:

I brought the Edison Rechargeable batteries about a month ago -- do you guys think they will be safe to use?  Also I have quite a bit of lag time when playing back camera shots - sometimes by the time playback I missed what caused camera to take the shot - is it my phone or the lag in this system?

Vallorie

Those are unknown to me... web page? purchase from?

Most being test/run now are 3.7v li-ion in a 123 or 16340 format size , capacity maxs at about 700mahr with PCB safety device

Yes there is a delay with the startup of the Arlo cameras, but it is workable... the sensor is most sensitive on the edges and motion is better accross rather than straight at the camera.  Setup and be trial and error till it works well. Try not to cover to much area at once as the PIR sensor is good to a max of about 20 ft.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
Vallorie
Luminary
Luminary

I obtained them from Amazon--

4 Pack Genuine EdisonBright RCR123A 650mAh rechargeable protected li-ion type 16340 batteries with BBX3 battery Box

Li-ion 16340 RCR123A battery
  • 650mAh capacity
  • Built in protection circuitry
  • This bundle include four EdisonBright RCR123A batteries and battery carry case.
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

They may or may not fit.... Some are to long in allowed variance 

Also I assume they are 3.7 v... If so should be ok

read the previous info on rechargeable ( at least the last few pages)

Morse is faster than texting!
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation