Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

your device is not connected

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
KB99
Aspirant
Aspirant

occasionally when loging into cameras some would say not connected but then would log out and back in and they would work , out of 15 cameras 5 are connected and 10 have a green screen that says your device is not connected make sure it is connected to your router , they all worked great for months now cant see the 10 , again when some did this i could log out and back in and they would work , now after few weeks cannot get the 10 to work , i have not done anything other than loging in ....... next step to reactivate next to router as in original install ..... not sure why this happens occasionally happens then works and now they dont work .....cameras are vms-3430 model .....any ideas please

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

KB99,

It sounds like you could be experiencing an issue with your cameras being offline due to not receiving the most recent camera firmware update. For troubleshooting information on this topic, please take a look at this article: My Arlo camera is offline since the release of the recent firmware update; what do I do?

If you are still experiencing this issue, please let us know or feel free to private message me, I would be happy to help.

JamesC

KB99
Aspirant
Aspirant

thank you .... will be a few weeks before i can get to it , but cross fingers it is the issue...thanks again