Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 17 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation
vnguyen251
Star
Star

I'm a vuezone user and received an email to upgrade to arlo.  I need to login to my vuezone account then click on the link "https://www.vuezone.com/shop-arlo" to upgrade.  I clicked and came to "https://www.vuezone.com/arlo-denied ".  Can someone help?

17 REPLIES 17
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

vnguyen251,

I will reach out to you in a private message to gather more information on this topic.

JamesC

emu8990
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am getting the same error message, no authorization.  What is the offer for existing Vuezone users?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

emu8990,

If you are eligible for an offer, you should have received an e-mail with the details. Check your inbox for the details of this offer.

JamesC

emu8990
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for responding, yes, I did receive the email.  Per email instruction, I click on the link which brought me to sign in to my Vuezone account, once sign-in it has a link to redeem the offer.  When I click on the click, getting "You are not authorize to access this page".   Any suggestions why this is happening?  Thanks.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

emu8990,

I will reach out to you in a private message to gather more information on this.

JamesC

diego_fm
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

I’ve received the same email. When I click on the link in the mail, sign in to my Vuezone account, and it has a link to redeem the offer.  When I click on the click, getting "You are not authorize to access this page".

I can’t go to the offer.

Can anyone help me with the issue?

Thanks. 

Regards

Diego

Sal82
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same here ... they been dragging their feet about it for 7 days now... 2 case numbers 6 separate calls to the customer support... received one in return that was an absolute joke .

did you guys get any resolution? 

Rrregan
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi I too received an email to upgarde from Vuezone to ARLO and when I try  (10 times +) it has ARLO symbol and access denied. Can someone tell me how to get around this ARLO problem? Tomorrow is alegedly last day but it seems no one can access the offer

thnx

ron 

Sal82
Aspirant
Aspirant
You are absolutely right no one can access the offer... it’s a scam.
I’ve been talking to Arlo Customer support about it for over 2 weeks now and they can never provide a resolution ... in the end the sent me a free discontinued hardware, the whole thing is about buying a new hardware that can last and be supported for at least 5 years.
Short answer to your question is no they don’t have a resolution to this.
vnguyen251
Star
Star

1. Login to your vuezone account

2.  After that, go to https://www.vuezone.com/shop-arlo

diego_fm
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, I tried, but I received an error message "You are not authorized to access this page.".

I treid with different browsers too.

Thanks

diego_fm
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Sal82,

exactly the same.

I can´t understand why Arlo send an offer email, and then you can´t go in, nor use it, nor receive any answer from them.

As you said, was an absolute joke.

And it's a shame that after spending so much money on the cameras vuezone, they do not allow to upgrade easily (they expect to buy new boxes spending more money)

Regards,

BFHydro
Aspirant
Aspirant

I Received an email stating I could upgrade my existing VueZone Products.  I have been waiting for the link to be fixed.  I see others have had the same issue.  Today is the last day to get the 50% offer.  Please help

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

For those experiencing this issue. Please send me a private message with your Vuezone user name and email address that received the offer and I will escalate to verify eligibility.

Thank you,

JamesC

vnguyen251
Star
Star

The username

Rrregan
Aspirant
Aspirant

pls email me so I kow its an arlo rep 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Please do not post Vuezone information, usernames or email addresses here publicly, reach out to me directly via private message or contact the support team here: Arlo Support Team

JamesC