temporary disable feature

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
LVPaco
Aspirant
Aspirant

I would like to see a temporary disarm mode on the arlo system.  When "disarm all devices" is selected, an option to disarm for 30,60,90 minutes would be available.  The system would restart after the time selected.  When I'm working around the house and my cameras alert every time I move past a camera, is very irritating.  I can disarm system but at times forget to "arm" the system resulting in no coverage until I remember to arm it.  My Ecobee thermostate has this feature for changes outside of my schedule/settings.  I can make a change and given the option to keep change for time period or until I make another change.  Your thoughts. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@LVPaco wrote:

I would like to see a temporary disarm mode on the arlo system.  When "disarm all devices" is selected, an option to disarm for 30,60,90 minutes would be available.  

You can already temporarily mute notifications, but the cameras will still record.  Options are 30 minutes, 1 hour, 3 hours, and 24 hours.  Several folks here have requested other times be added.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@LVPaco wrote:

I would like to see a temporary disarm mode on the arlo system.  When "disarm all devices" is selected, an option to disarm for 30,60,90 minutes would be available.  

You can already temporarily mute notifications, but the cameras will still record.  Options are 30 minutes, 1 hour, 3 hours, and 24 hours.  Several folks here have requested other times be added.

LVPaco
Aspirant
Aspirant

Amazing, this is why I love the internet.  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I found the "mute Notifications" on the app.  I appreciate your help!