seting up a new account

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Amm128
Guide
Guide

I can not create a new account. The system does not go to creating new account.

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Amm128,

To create an Arlo account navigate to https://arlo.netgear.com/#/login or open the Arlo mobile app on your mobile device. From there click or tap New System Setup and follow the on screen prompts.

What is keeping you from completing this process? At what point are you having an issue?

JamesC

Amm128
Guide
Guide

Thank you.

I have set up the Arlo base station and both lights are green and working.

When I open my app (or try to long in on my computer) , I am not able to creat a new acount.  When I chlick "New Acount Set Up," the system by passes it and goes directly yo "Select the camera you would like to add."

Now because I do not have an account I can not proceed wiht sert up the system and if I try to log in it does not recognize my e.mail.

This is very fronstrating and I have tried all sort of things (re-instaling app, different braowsors, reseting) on works.

I have send two e.mail, no response and the telephone # for help does not work.

Thank you

Ali

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Amm128,

To create a new account you must select a camera to add or a base station depending on what device you are starting with. If you have a Wire-Free system for example, select Base Station and continue with the on-screen prompts to complete the New System setup.

JamesC