Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

replacing Arlo baterries (Model No. VMS 3330)

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
jessicaqi
Aspirant
Aspirant

Is there an official online store to buy Arlo batteries? Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
manfredz
Hero
Hero

Netgear does have a link to Amazon to order the approved rechargeable Tenergy 3.7V rechargeables, but many non-recharchable CR123A from many sources are available.

jessicaqi
Aspirant
Aspirant

The rechargable batteries are for the New Arlo Model, My Arlo is an old Model. I am not sure whether I can use the rechargable batteries.

My original batteries are Panasonic CR 123A, Amazon has those batteries, but not shipped to australia, where abouts I can get Panasonic CR 123A batteries? 

steve_t
Master Master
Master

Here's where you can buy rechargeables and a charger from the Arlo site. Otherwise non-rechargeable 3V ones can be bought most places

http://www.arlo.com/en-us/products/arlo/tenergy_rechargeable_battery_charger.aspx

jessicaqi
Aspirant
Aspirant

Amason not shipped to australia. Anyone knows the other source to buy the Arlo batteries? Thanks!

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

I buy the OEM 123 cells from an online site called Battery Junction... they run about $1.50 each.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
steve_t
Master Master
Master

I don't think you can get the Tenergy rechargeable batteries in Australia. Consider the Ultrafire blue 880maH RCR123 batteries and a Nitecore D4 charger from eBay