Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

reconnected base station, 3rd light is amber color

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
tcletus
Aspirant
Aspirant

Last night the base station lost service to the internet so i reset my router and it reconnected but now the 3rd light on the base station is amber color and I cannot get any of my cameras to connect. I even removed 1 camera and tried to re-sync it, it does not show up when i log into my app but the camera lights up when movement is detected. I even reset my base station and it still will not connect to any cameras. Does anyone have any suggestions?    

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tcletus
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you, the first time I tried it it worked for about 10 minutes then it went back to the amber color . I did it a 2nd time and resyned all the cameras and it seems to be working great. Thank you for your help

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Power down your modem, router and base unit....

Bring them back on line one at a time allowing each to boot fully. ( same order )

Check the cameras after a couple mins... If they are not there, you may have to resync them to the base as if new

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
tcletus
Aspirant
Aspirant
I tried to reboot all 3 and I’m still having the same problem
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

A solid amber Camera LED means the base needs to be claimed. Remove hte base from Settings, My Devices and then use the Add Device button on the Devices tab to add it back. You'll likely need to resync the cameras.

tcletus
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you, the first time I tried it it worked for about 10 minutes then it went back to the amber color . I did it a 2nd time and resyned all the cameras and it seems to be working great. Thank you for your help