"You found a Premium feature"

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
PaulD22
Aspirant
Aspirant

I paid for  an annual subscription a month ago. Since then, I have had no access to any video recordings. It was great when I had a free trial. Now I paid money I have notifications and live feed but no recordings. When I try to look I get "You found a premium feature". I submitted a support ticket on 4th May (10 days ago) and was told to expect a response within 1-2 days.

Still waiting and I have submitted another response.

I've removed and reloaded the app.

I've removed then replaced the battery.

Arlo Essential wire free

Android Web app (Microsoft edge)

Home secure single camera annual Paid until April 13th 2025

9 REPLIES 9
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Are you still seeing this same error message?

PaulD22
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes. We've essentially had this message since I paid Arlo the money for an annual subscription. I still haven't heard back from them.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you tried using both a PC and a phone?  Or just the PC?

Also, did you set up any friend accounts?  Sometimes people accidently get the subscription from the wrong account.  It needs to be the same account that was used to install the cameras.

PaulD22
Aspirant
Aspirant

My phone. My wife's phone and the PC....

PaulD22
Aspirant
Aspirant

I used only one account

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@PaulD22 wrote:

I used only one account

Have you confirmed that the app shows the subscription for the camera?

PaulD22
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes. It does

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Are you still seeing this same behavior? 

PaulD22
Aspirant
Aspirant

Fixed. Arlo Support suggested it was because I started paying for the service before my free trial was finished (!!). They could see I had paid for the service but could not see a doorbell attached to my account. They suggested removing it and then adding it as a new door bell and that seems to have fixed it ....eventually. I had a few issues reconnecting to my internet but sorted it by 11pm....