Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

# of New recordings not displayed on web or mobile apps

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
snkrvr
Aspirant
Aspirant

I get event notifications, and motion events are recorded.  But the # of new recordings do not display on web or mobile apps.

Spent 3 hours with support - their best guess is account is foobar and they want to delete account and create a new one.  Would have to take down all 10 cameras and resync with base station.

Any one have a better suggestion?  Thx

4 REPLIES 4
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Do you get the circle where the number should be? Do you get the battery level and running man symbol? Do you get a display of when the last video was recorded?

snkrvr
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes - everything renders, including the circle, but all cameras show 0 events recorded.

- running man will show motion detected

- I get the notifcation on phone

- also added emails to see if those come thru and they do

- and I see the recordings

One thing that I find suspicious, is I have an Amazon Echo Show, and the day before this issue appeared, I added the Arlo Skill to the Echo so I could see the cameras live from the Echo.  I have since deleted that skill, and shut the Echo down, and bounced everything multiple times - with no change

steve_t
Master Master
Master

I wonder if others with the Echo Show have the same issue

snkrvr
Aspirant
Aspirant

Today all is back to normal - nothing changed from my end other than shutting down the Echo (2 days ago).  Possibly some latency with Echo connection.

I will reconnect the Echo after the weekend and see if issue resurfaces.