Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

not recording

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Sylvie
Aspirant
Aspirant

I hate this sytem and would never recommend anyone buy one. I've been having problems with it from day one. Today's problem is that I have discovered that my cameras are not recording. Plus, I'm not receiving e mail notifications. I have removed and reinstalled cameras. Have reset settings. Nothing is happening. 

Je n'ai pas trouvé où nous prouvons reçevoir de l'aide en français, alors je le fais ici. JD,abord, je ne recommanderais pas ce système à quiconque. J'éprouve de la difficulté avec lui depuis son achat. Le problème du jour :  j'ai découvert que mes caméras n'enregistre plust  et que je ne reçois plus de notifications par courriel. Tout se passait bien la semaine dernière, mais aujourd'hui, plus rien. J'ai désinstallée et réinstallée les caméras et j'ai reprogrammé les paramètres. Malgré tout, rien....

3 REPLIES 3
Triumph250
Guide
Guide

I am having a similar issue. I have a wireless Arlo (actually 3 of them). I receive notification in my phone that there is movement. There are no emails, no recordings and when I select MODE on the webpage it indicates "Please Wait..." endlessly.

Please help.

Sylvie
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hope someone can help. This is really getting

annoying...

I've also been getting notifications on my phone, but still no e-mails...

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sylvie, Triumph250

Consider rebooting your base station (using the on-off button) and then check your mode to make sure the appropriate mode for motion detection is selected. Check the rules within that mode to make sure email notifications are enabled and being sent to the correct email address.

If your mode/rules are setup correctly and you are still having this issue, please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC