Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
JG2
Guide
Guide

I receive email notifications, but when I click to see the recording there is no play button. After 3+ years this just starting happening. I have reset the base station and cookies are allowed on the search engine. Any help would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JG2
Guide
Guide

@jguerdat and @brh thank you both for your replies. I was viewing the videos on my phone directly from the email notification that was sent.

It is working now, but not really sure what happened. Thanks again

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
brh
Master
Master

@JG2

If you are not using the Arlo PC IDE or the mobile app to view the recording, it could be thar many browsers are disabling Flash for viewing videos. I am not sure how you are viewing the videos.

Brian

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Flash isn't required to view the library, just for live viewing and Pan & Zoom in Settings. 

Are you trying to view the recordings from the library or by following the link from an email notification?

brh
Master
Master

@jguerdat I don't understand it when he says cookies are allowed on the search engine. Do you understand what he is saying. I don't think he should need cookies in the mobile app or the IDE.

Brian

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

No idea on the cookies/search engine thing.

JG2
Guide
Guide

@jguerdat and @brh thank you both for your replies. I was viewing the videos on my phone directly from the email notification that was sent.

It is working now, but not really sure what happened. Thanks again