Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

never any recordings in the libary

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Shawnwertz
Aspirant
Aspirant

There is never any recordings in the libary,they were always there and now they are not.Have tried everything and nothing works.No help from Arlo support.

5 REPLIES 5
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Shawnwertz,

Consider rebooting your Arlo base station (using the on-off button). Allow the base station to come back online and check your mode to make sure the appropriate mode is set. Are you still seeing the same behavior?

JamesC

whyyouneed
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same issue, latest firmware, on average I have 1 video and nenver any pictures in my lib.  I have rebooted and reset (hard) and the issue remain.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Use both the app and a browser. Check that you have an appropriate mode selected and that the mode has all the appropriate cameras in it and enabled. What is the specific mode you're using? Are the running men in the Devices tab black or gray?  You may need to open a case with support.

Shawnwertz
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have done everything multible times,nothing works.Pretty sure Arlo has a major problem and they have yet to admit it.This is a 500.00 dollar system sitting idle.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

The symptoms described here are often related to old firmware on the base station and/or camera.

Check your firmware on your base station and camera to make sure they are up to date: Firmware Release Notes

If you are having trouble getting the latest firmware updates, this could be due to poor internet speeds, who is your ISP and what are you download/upload speeds?

JamesC