Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

mobile app with select all to delete

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
JohnnyM62
Guide
Guide

My arlo pro app does not have a select all to delete option. I would like to add my request with others...for this feature. I have to wait till I can log into my computer at home, or work, etc...to be able to delete multiple videos simultaneously...as opposed to when I am traveling, sitting in airport, lobby's, dr. office, etc...to manage, cleanup my unnecessary clips.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

It does... if you know where to look but still on a per day basis.

In android ( similar in ios ) go to library for date and pics show up. HOLD down on one and IIRR, it turns green(?),but at top of page, 2 small boxes in a grid format appear.... press one that is solid dots, that for select all ( othr is unselect ; hollow dots )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

It does... if you know where to look but still on a per day basis.

In android ( similar in ios ) go to library for date and pics show up. HOLD down on one and IIRR, it turns green(?),but at top of page, 2 small boxes in a grid format appear.... press one that is solid dots, that for select all ( othr is unselect ; hollow dots )

Morse is faster than texting!
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JohnnyM62,

If using Android, use TomMac's posted method. If using iOS, tap "Select" in the right hand corner of the screen and then tap "Select All" in the left corner.

JamesC

JohnnyM62
Guide
Guide
Thanks...it worked...but I never would have known. It would be nice if there were prompts or better yet, text display selections.