Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

iPhone Can't access local storage

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
jeremylange
Aspirant
Aspirant
My wife, who I invited to share access to our system can't access local USB stored video. I can access videos stored locally by selecting the local device as opposed to cloud storage. She doesn't even have the option to select local, it's like she can either access cloud storage or nothing at all. Basically the camera is useless to her since she can't check recent alerts or see the video.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @jeremylange

At this time, only the primary user can view Direct Storage Access content. For more information on Direct Storage Access, take a look here: What is Direct Storage Access and how do I use it?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @jeremylange

At this time, only the primary user can view Direct Storage Access content. For more information on Direct Storage Access, take a look here: What is Direct Storage Access and how do I use it?

jeremylange
Aspirant
Aspirant
So my wife can't use the system except to view live events? Or I have to login to get device with the same account?
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

As of now, a granted access user has the following capabilities: What privileges do my friends have when I grant them access rights in my Arlo account?