Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

got logged out of my account and could not get back in

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Rstreet
Initiate
Initiate
Since Arlo makes it impossible to get any customer service and does not have any communication access points listed on their website other than speaking to bots for an absurd experience, I am posting complaint here. I got logged out of my account and could not get back in. It was a technical issue - 45 minutes later -zero help, useless bots and discovering the almost sinister inability to communicate directly with the company. This is a subscription service. How can you expect consumers to buy monthly subscription s without providing any customer support? I was happy with my purchase until now but will not be purchasing another product from this company unless they actually start providing customer service
3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Rstreet,

Take a look here for more information on how to contact Arlo support: https://kb.arlo.com/000062610/Arlo-Support-Options

What error message did you receive that was preventing you from logging in to your account? Are you still experiencing the issue?

JamesC

Rstreet
Initiate
Initiate

I was locked out and eventually I was able to get in. Thank you for the link to the support resources - not quite sure how you expect a customer to find that. Again the customer service and accessing it for a situation like mine - locked out of an account - is completely unacceptable. I cannot even remember the last time I complained to a company,  let alone posted something publicly.   But frankly my mind was blown by the inability to access to help or to find any readily accessible  resources on the website.  It really is unacceptable. I’ve never come across a company that doesn’t have an email contact for customer support.  It’s not like this is the only game in town. I’ve bought and installed a camera so I feel like I am stuck with the product but I cannot recommend the product. If I had not needed customer support (and hence ended up in the surreal robot chat with zero ability to email or call customer support ) I would have continued as a loyal customer happy with my purchase.  As far as I can see, Arlo has no interest in improving its customer service and without that they’re losing a customer.  

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Rstreet,

I certainly apologize for the poor experience. While I'm not able to address the core areas of your mentioned concerns directly, I will pass your feedback along to the management team. For any future issues or concerns, you're always welcome to post here on the community. We'll do our best to assist and escalate as needed.

JamesC