Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

clear message from library screen

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
Aspirant
Aspirant

When I attempt to view my motion detected recordings the message "Click on 'Select' at the top right to see more you can do with your recordings." is displayed over my vinettes.  No "OK" button is visable nor can I move my display screen up or down to clear that message.  I have clicked "do not display this message in the future" and the overlay message still appears.  How can I clear that message?

6 REPLIES 6
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

have you tried a different browser ?

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
JPC
Prodigy
Prodigy

Try a different browser.. Maybe some glitch..

I think depending on the settings of your browser.. If you let your Browser/App to "Remember Me" on the Login Screen.. It will help clear that msg when you check "do not display this message in the future".. If you don't then chances you'll get that msg again and again.. 

Also, for Browsers, if you have some type of Temp File Cleaner Software and it automatically cleans out when you exit.. The "Remember Me" on the Login Screen will basically won't remember it the next time you login and you'll have to re-type your "Email" & "Password" and the "Message" on the Library will Prompt again.. 

Hope this helps..

wrdavid2
Tutor
Tutor

I have this exact same problem when using my Firefox browser. Tried the suggestion of 'remember me' at login, but that did not work.

However, I do not have the problem when I use my Chrome Browser. That's good, but I'd rather use Firefox.

Any other suggestions????

thanks

AmBg
Aspirant
Aspirant
I don't have the select word in my screen
AmBg
Aspirant
Aspirant

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

AmBg,

Please provide us with more details about what you are experiencing so we can assist!

JamesC