Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
dlinknext
Follower
Follower

It would be WONDERFUL if these things worked off line because mine are continuously offline.  They worked great for about 2 weeks and now they are constantly shutting offline.  Finding them to be a huge waste of money and serve no purpose because everytime I need them they are once again, OFFLINE!!!!   I hope they actually read these comments and questions and problems and I really hope they fix them before adding anything else.

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

dlinknext,

It sounds like you could be having an issue with WiFi interference or poor signal strength due to range that is causing your cameras to drop offline. Do all of your cameras drop offline or is it specific to certain cameras?

To further isolate, consider relocating the cameras that are behaving this way close to the base station and test to see if you get the same behavior.

JamesC

Drake3287
Luminary
Luminary

I've had the same problem and just wondering what you did to get them back online. Did you have to delte the camera and reactivate with the base station like I did? My camera is very close to my wi-fi router and has a strong connection so I'm not sure what the issue is.