Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Camera wont' turn on. Tried different batteries but still won't turn on. Do I have a bad camera?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Mattq
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have had a two camera wireless system for about 1 year.  The last week one of the camera's has been eating batteries like every day and the other one is fine.  Today I went to change the batteries and it won't turn on.  When I put the batteries in it turns the blue light on for about 2 seconds and then nothing.  I have tried multiple batteries even taking the known good batteries out of the other camera with the same result then putting the batteries into the other camera and it works fine.  Do I have a bad camera?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It does sound like a bad camera. Use the Contact Support link at the bottom here for hardware problems.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It does sound like a bad camera. Use the Contact Support link at the bottom here for hardware problems.

Thilland
Aspirant
Aspirant

Did you get anywhere with this?

Mattq
Aspirant
Aspirant
Contacted Arlo support and it is determined to be a bad camera. They sent me an RMA and I shipped the bad one back 3 days ago waiting on a replacement. Will update after that. Really good service
Mattq
Aspirant
Aspirant
Just to let everyone know got a new camera from arlo within a week total shipped old one back Monday new one at my house Friday. Arlo knocked out of the park with me thank you so much