Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
diegosp
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi folks, 

I have 3 arlo cameras and one base station.

My wife made the first configuration using her email address and sent me an invitation as "friend". Everything was working fine at that point.

As my wife is not "tech friendly", I restarted everthing, acording the instructions, then I configured the station using my email, and then sent a friend invitation to my wife (using the same email address in both cases) and here starting with the problems...

My wife is having a "friend" profile and she can run the 3 cameras, but I can´t run one of them, and showing me "The device doesn´t exist". The other 2 cameras are working good for my profile. This is very stange because I´m having the "Administrator" profile.

I have tried several times doing the reset but nothing change.

Can somebody please help me??.

Thanks...

Diego Sanchez

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

diegosp,

Consider removing that camera by navigating to Settings > My Devices > Select the affected camera > Remove Device. Go through the sync process again and share again to see if you still are having the same issue.

JamesC

diegosp
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi JamesC

I did it several times, but doesn´t work for me. More ideas?.

Thanks

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

diegosp,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to resolve this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC