Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

arlo

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
mcloviin26
Tutor
Tutor

questions

i bought two arlo base station bundle that cost 179.99 at frys from a promotion special ...on base station i aint gonna use but both camera im gonna use one base station....i could i could sync it on one base station. but my question is that i know it come with a 7 days recording and if i syn another one i could have two caméras arlo on one base station would that run the 1gb fast from two cameras or would it give me less days to run on two camera .... becuase it say i could connect with 5 camera and i wanna make sure how this runs... plz help and sorry for not understandle for my speech....

3 REPLIES 3
steve_t
Master Master
Master

I have 5 cameras and they trigger a lot. No problems.

Unofficially, they've scrapped the 1GB limit and just give you 7 days for up to 5 cameras

mcloviin26
Tutor
Tutor
Thanks I wanted to make sure I could sync 2 cameras on the same time.... for the 7 days limited for 1 gb....
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

mcloviin26 wrote:
Thanks I wanted to make sure I could sync 2 cameras on the same time.... for the 7 days limited for 1 gb....

Just remember, tho the 1 GB limit is not enforced, the 7 day limit is strict.

So on day #8, you videos from day #1 are gone.... Remember to DOWNLOAD anything you want to keep or even think you may want.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------