Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

arlo wire free cameras appear offline

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
sanson
Aspirant
Aspirant

hi My cameras appear off line I tried everything and still not working I need help please

7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
We need to know exactly what you've tried. At a minimum you need to power cycle the base and maybe open and close the battery doors. Also, try both the app and a browser.
sanson
Aspirant
Aspirant

I tried that and still appear of line

sanson
Aspirant
Aspirant

the first  three light are green but still not working

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
There have been a spate of reports of this happening today. Guess you're one of them. Open a case with support to apply pressure and keep checking.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

sanson,

Are you still seeing this behavior? It could be depleted batteries resulting in the camera showing offline. Try a fresh set of batteries to further isolate the issue.

JamesC

awkwardsilence
Aspirant
Aspirant

This is happening to me, I did replace batteries also.  Power cycle, reset, delete all cameras, sync per step by ste, nothing appears on app or PC, please help I don't know what else to try. MODE is "offline" and until I deleted the cameras one by one they read "your device appears offline" 

Restarted everyting so many times. Happy green lights all solid except for when syncing camera that never shows up, then it blinks as per instructions.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You didn't mention using the reset procedure. Use the reset button on the base until the LEDs flash amber.  Remove all devices in Settings, My Devices.  Use the Add Device button on the Devices tab to add the base and sync cameras.  Update any firmware following any prompts shown.  Check the firmware versions in Settings, My Devices, your devices and compare them with those reported in the Release Notes section here.  Does it now work properly?