android phone will not show picture

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
ball52
Follower
Follower

My android will not show picture but it does alert me that there is motion.  It states that the device is offline.  If it is offline how am i receving alert messages

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Does it work OK with a browser? If so, it seems like the latest app, v2.1.1, is causing problems. You can create a trouble ticket to try to raise awareness. I've already reported it.

In the meantime, try a few things. Log out of the app and back in. Restart the base. Reinstall the app.

Rossco2
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm having the same problem and I just installed the system yesterday.

Breynders58
Aspirant
Aspirant
I can't even get the cameras to connect let alone the router as well. My system was working fine yesterday.
Breynders58
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hey Mr supervisor I've tried everything and it won't even install a new base station or add cameras
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Fastest thing to do is a factory reset.  Use the reset button on the base until the LEDs flash amber, then let the base fully restart with two green LEDs (power and Internet).  Use the app/browser to remove any devices already connected in Settings, My Devices and then use the Add Device button on the Cameras tab to add the base.  Once that's done, sync all cameras.