Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

all previous recordings that were present have all gone away somehow

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Jc8745
Follower
Follower

Have the arlo system, 3 cameras, base unit attached to wireless hub, and cable modem.

So was out of town this weekend, and I knew the arlo system was down, was getting alerts and videos on Saturday, then it quit, this is with family coming and going all weekend.

got home, and the internet led was solid amber. Tried resetting it, powering it off, and my network hub, my cable modem everything, nothing.

so I had an extra base unit, I changed it out, got the cameras attached can see live video, getting push alerts for motion, when I open the app on my iPhone or IPad, shows new video count on the icon, when I go  the library the count number goes away, and there are no videos.

if I make a manual recording to take a snap shot, nothing, no recordings.

oh yeah all previous recordings that were present have all gone away somehow. They were present after bringing the new base unit. And the new base unit was functioning properly for a bit, then all videos disappeared, and news ones are going who knows where.

what the heck?

2 REPLIES 2
steve_t
Master Master
Master

A number of people are finding that videos are taking a few hours to appear in their library. Previously, this has been a problem with the cloud server hosting the videos. Hopefully there's nothing wrong with your system now and it's just the servers that need to be fixed

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

There was a temporary limitation displaying thumbnails and videos the Arlo library. This issue has been resolved. Please contact customer support if you have any questions.  Thank you!

JamesC