alerts not present or delayed in library and email

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
lindamkarin
Follower
Follower

I searched this problem and it said it was solved in mid January 2016. It is now March 2017 and I am experiencing this problem. I just got an alert showing myself opening my front door from yesterday afternoon just now about 24 hours late. Also when I checked the library I saw videos of my pool guy listed on yesterday's feed and he was there on Friday.  For about a week I get alerts on my phone and when I go to find them they are not there. Presumably because they are not posted until the next day. VERY ANNOYING AND MAKES THIS SYSTEM USELESS FOR THEFT MONITORING WHICH IS WHY I BOUGHT IT.

Thank you

Linda Karin

4 REPLIES 4
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Open a ticket with support. They can check on it from their end. Is it still doing it now? Or might it have been the other day when the AWS servers were down and half the internet was on the fritz?

Woody57
Aspirant
Aspirant
My email alerts and library are not working only had the system 3 days not sure what to do? ???
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Open a case with support using the Contact Support link at the bottom here.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Woody57,

What mode do you have enabled? If you are not getting alerts or library content it sounds like the system is disarmed. Check your modes and try again.

JamesC