Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Will not stream live or record footage

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
LiamCullen
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hey all,

So I have tried to solve, for a while now, why my wireless arlo is not streaming live footage or recording data on the app?, I have tried everything from resetting the base station, uninstalling then reinstalling the app, Ethernet connection tests, etc...the strange thing is the camera is connected to the base station, base station is connected to the Internet and all the lights on the station are green, when I walk past the camera, the red lights come on which indicate the cameras motion detection has been triggered. The camera is only just above the base station and it is indoors, so the connection should pretty much be at its strongest. I don't know what else to try, may need to try and return it although I don't know if I can as I've had it for a good 8 months or so..was working up until a month or so ago then one day after signing into the app it just says' your arlo device appears offline. Please make sure it's powered on and connected to the internet'. Which is annoying as it is both powered on and connected to the base station which is connected to the Internet.

Thanks all.

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What about using a browser? Do you get the same issue or is it just the app?

LiamCullen
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hey friend,

I don't know how to check my streaming/recordings on browser?, I can get logged in, but cant see any links which can show me streamed footage from my camera?

Thanks
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Just like the app, there's a tab labeled Library. It's the second from the left, between Cameras and Mode. All your videos are available there.