Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Why don't the saved changes to the schedule not stay saved

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
GlammaR
Follower
Follower

I have Arlo Model VMB3500 base and 3 cameras.  I have had them set on schedule (sunset and sunrise) ever since I got them.  About once a month I would adjust the schedule a little to account for longer days.  When I revised the schedule a couple of weeks ago and saved the changes they won't stay saved.  I save it, it looks fine, I get out and get back in and it is reverted back to what it was.  Only the disarm time stays.  I revised both the arm time and the disarm time but only the arm time saved.  Ever since then I have been going back and trying to change the disarm time and it won't stay.

Am I doing something wrong?  I restarted the base to see if that would fix it.

Just as an experiment I tried to revise the time from 7:30 to 9:30AM to see if that reverted back.  Lo and behold it kept it.  NOW it won't change from 9:30.  I am at a loss

On another note.....I read several posts in the forum that mentioned a running man icon.  I do not have a running man icon.  

2 REPLIES 2
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @GlammaR

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I find that anything in the Mode tab, including the schedule, just works better when using a browser. You can use a mobile browser if set to use the desktop version of the site.

The "running man" is shown of the web site. The app's icon is the ball and lines.