Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Where is the human support? How am I supposed to trust this security system?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
WHYDOESARLOSUCK
Tutor
Tutor

What could be more important to a security system than human support? Seriously arlo, what the hell is wrong with you? I called the Arlo number up and it said something like ask the customer community and hung up on me well f.u. like sure, let me ask the public questions about why my security system doesn't work. Oh, that's not a data / burglary risk at all, is it?

If you can't make your system work, if you can't provide the least amount of customer support, then just go out of business already.

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

You can contact support using your Arlo mobile app. Log in and navigate to Settings > Support and open a ticket.

To read more about support options, see here: https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support

JamesC

WHYDOESARLOSUCK
Tutor
Tutor

Oh, here's a good one you: Can't edit your comment. You click on the edit button but you can't edit anything! So then you go back and it says this page is gone, go back to the main page or something like that. Good effin' god, how many 12-year-olds do you have working on your site? I have a good idea, how about hiring a qualified software engineer?

WHYDOESARLOSUCK
Tutor
Tutor

Nonsense!

Security systems are a vital product and are worthy of life support. If you guys can't do that, then just sell your **bleep** company to someone who's willing to do it.

Here, let me be like your website, and force you to do everything over and over and over again.

Furthermore, I don't think you got my point. Security systems are a vital vital vital thing for which you cannot just file a ticket and wait for a response in 9 days. Nonsense!

Security is more than just hardware, it's support, trust and frankly polish on your website. You guys have none of that

Live support, humans answering the phones, live chat that actually works.

Live support, humans answering the phones, live chat that actually works.

Websites that work without needing to file a ticket. Websites that work without needing to file a ticket.

File a ticket and wait for response? Get real!