Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Where can I buy the Arlo Smart Home Security system?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
smhomesec
Follower
Follower

Dear All,

I'm finding the Arlo products, I have some question as below:

1. How many devices in Arlo system? Example: When I buy a wireless cameras, i need to buy wireless cameras and controllers? Or only buy wireless cameras and then it will add to app software in order to view?

2. I'm in Viet Nam, so where can I buy Arlo System products?

Looking forward answering.

Many thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

There are various systems with different numbers of cameras. Any new system will require it to include a base station - cameras by themselves are useless. Determine how many cameras you need and buy a system that has that number. If you need to add cameras in the future, you can purchase them without a base station since you already have one.

No idea where to buy in or near Viet Nam. You may need to buy from another country (Australia?) but remember that any warranty issues will have to be handled in that country.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

There are various systems with different numbers of cameras. Any new system will require it to include a base station - cameras by themselves are useless. Determine how many cameras you need and buy a system that has that number. If you need to add cameras in the future, you can purchase them without a base station since you already have one.

No idea where to buy in or near Viet Nam. You may need to buy from another country (Australia?) but remember that any warranty issues will have to be handled in that country.