Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

What is password for ARLO VMB WiFi network? (See screenshot)

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 14 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Wrench
Follower
Follower

What is the password

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Wrench wrote:
What is the password

The base station wifi network is closed (only used by the Arlo cameras).  So you don't (and can't) connect to their wifi from your phone or PC.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Wrench wrote:
What is the password

The base station wifi network is closed (only used by the Arlo cameras).  So you don't (and can't) connect to their wifi from your phone or PC.

Arrowj35
Guide
Guide
I think mine was hacked. I want to get into it and find out which devices are logged into it or connected to it
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Arrowj35 wrote:
I think mine was hacked. I want to get into it and find out which devices are logged into it or connected to it

You can't (the password isn't published).

Why do you think the base was hacked?  What symptoms are you seeing?

Arrowj35
Guide
Guide
Subscription Update)
Settings n modes r getting changed. Cameras are being shut off or disconnected. And Ive even went as far as changing my own login information twice.
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Arrowj35 wrote:
Settings n modes r getting changed. Cameras are being shut off or disconnected. And Ive even went as far as changing my own login information twice.

Have you contacted support? https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx  One thing you could try is to reset the base (using the pinhole) and then re-add the cameras.

Have you considered turning on 2-factor authentication?

There are other possibilities on the hacking front - a hacked PC or phone could also be the vector (a keylogger on either device could track your password changes).