Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Web Service down? can not log in to view recordings

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
JPI80918
Star
Star

I have been recieving my notification email but the website seems to be down I can not log in to view recordings.  The email notifications do have the still picture of the start of the recording so I can tell the cameras did 'see' something.

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

AFAIK, the site has been up the whole time. I'm not having any problems. There was a recent issue with Cox Internet service which folks were quick to blame Arlo for. Since this system is cloud-based, any break in the connection across the WWW can cause an issue, starting with your network and ending at the Amazon AWS servers.

Try a different device/browser and/or a mobile device on both WiFi and cell service.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JPI80918,

What are you experiencing that is preventing you from logging in? Give us details about what you are seeing when you navigate to arlo.netgear.com and attempt to log in.

JamesC

JPI80918
Star
Star

I enter username/password @ the login screen then I see the Hummingbird logo with the wing cycling through each piece of the wifi symbol.

1) Running Chrome Version 65.0.3325.181 (Official Build) (64-bit) on Windows 10.

a)  Website is added to trusted

b) Website is allowed popups

c) Flash player is up-to-date

2) Comcast WIRED LAN connection to the internet

a) no other website logins have an issue.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JPI80918,

Are you running any virus/malware protection software that could be blocking the Arlo website?

Try a different browser to see if you experiencing the same behavior.

JamesC