Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Web Access Shows Disconnection

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
RegDawg
Apprentice
Apprentice

I've been having this issue througout the day today. When I log in through the web, it tells me my "Your base station is not connected to the Internet. Please make sure it's powered on and connected to your router." This is the message that displays on all the camera image screens. But when I log in using the android app, its fine and I'm able to access my camera's. 

Any Idea????

8 REPLIES 8
JPC
Prodigy
Prodigy

Make sure you have an Updated Web browser with an Updated Flash Versions..

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

And log out and back in from the browser. That fixes it many times.

RegDawg
Apprentice
Apprentice

Doesn't appear to have helped. I made sure I'm using the most updated browser and cleared my cache. I used to be able to view fine but now am just getting this message when I try to view my camera's. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

RegDawg,

Have you tried using a different browser to try and isolate the issue? If the phone app is working your base station is online and functioning correctly.  Please let me know the browser and version you are using if you are still experiencing the issue.

Regards,

JamesC

RegDawg
Apprentice
Apprentice

JamesC wrote:

RegDawg,

Have you tried using a different browser to try and isolate the issue? If the phone app is working your base station is online and functioning correctly.  Please let me know the browser and version you are using if you are still experiencing the issue.

Regards,

JamesC

Yes I am still experiencing this issue. The 2 browsers that I'm trying with are:

Google Chrome Version 33.0.1750.154

Internet Explorer Version 10.0.9200.17414

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you logged out and back in?  That fixes it every time for me.

ValleNorte
Guide
Guide

Same thing has been happening to me this morning. Logging out and back in cures it for me but it is odd. Using Chrome Version 44.0.2403.155 m

No issues on iphone app.

RegDawg
Apprentice
Apprentice

jguerdat wrote:

Have you logged out and back in?  That fixes it every time for me.

ONce in a while it fixes it but sometimes I log out and back in and still the same.