Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

We are sorry, we are experiencing an unexpected issue

Discussion stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 9 In Conversation
JLY
Follower
Follower

Hi,

I cannot live view my camera either on the App or on my PC. On my app it says camera not available and on the pc it says we are sorry we are experiencing an unexpected issue. also I am not receiving any motion alerts even though the motions sensor says its on. I have re synched and removed and reinstalled the app and turned Wi-Fi off and on and checked the batteries on the camera.... please help !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

A fix has been deployed that should resolve this issue. Please let us know if you continue experiencing this behavior.

JamesC

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Oidrovo
Aspirant
Aspirant
Bee_Hive
Aspirant
Aspirant

Sorry I can not help but I am getting this same exact issue as of Today.  I have tried deleting the camera and re-syncing but to no No avail.  And was looking for telepone number to contact Arlo customer care about this issue but can't find any.   Would really like to know the solution or if its an Arlo system issue when is this expected to be fix.

Mke_sanssouci
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same problem here. Cannot view live camera or trigger motion detectors to receive alert.
Georbc
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same problem on both iOS and Samsung. What is the solution
Bako
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same problem, the cams are not recording and I can't live stream.
ElaineM
Arlo Employee
Arlo Employee

Hi Guys,

Our engineering is already aware of this and working on a fix ASAP.

We apologize for any inconvenience. We will post an update soon.

ElaineM
NETGEAR Community Team
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

A fix has been deployed that should resolve this issue. Please let us know if you continue experiencing this behavior.

JamesC

Uncle_D
Tutor
Tutor

I just purchased a base unit with 2 wireless arlo cameras Friday night.  Since then whenever I try to log in to the app or the website I get an error message.  The current one is "We are sorry.  The system is experiencing an unexpected issue."  Has their system been down since 9/21 the OP in this thread?  Does this kind of thing happen often?  Is this only affecting people trying to do a "New System Setup" or are all cameras down?  If their systems routinely go down for days at a time, I'm going to take them back and look elsewhere.  I don't want an unreliable system.

Thanks,

Uncle D

Uncle_D
Tutor
Tutor

I'm not having any issues with any other service.  Only the arlo website is giving me error messages.  I'm trying to do a "New System Setup" but can't even log in.  Obviously, I can log into this forum but the same credentials I'm using here won't work on arlo and I get errors that indicate the issue is on their end.  I was hoping someone might be able to say it's only affecting people trying to set up new equipment and existing equipment is working fine.  I don't want to install a system that relies on servers that are frequently down for long periods of time.  That would kind of defeat the purpose of being a security camera.  I have put in a ticket with arlo support, but the only response I have gotten is they need more time to work my ticket.  So far, I'm not getting a warm fuzzy about Netgear's support or system.  : (

Uncle D

Mke_sanssouci
Aspirant
Aspirant
I was among the first to report a problem on 9/21. Immediately after a moderator posted a fix had been deployed (about 6 hours after the initial post in this thread) all of my cameras resumed normal operation. I suggest you start a new thread regarding your specific problems, as the issue/error message this thread was created to fix has been resolved and therefore this thread may no longer be monitored by the Arlo/Netgear community moderator. Cameras were offline 9/21 due to a very specific problem - ongoing new camera installation/firmware updates/other connectivity issues seem to be unrelated to this thread.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Uncle_D,

I will reach out to you in a private message for more information on this issue.

JamesC