Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Videos sent to email don't load

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
traderdude
Aspirant
Aspirant

I just installed both of my Arlo wireless cameras yesterday, and when I receive an email stating "arlo has just detected motion", when you click on the "Click Here" to view the video in the email, it goes to my iphone 6s Safari Web brower, and has the Arlo insignia,  with the word "loading" and NOTHING EVER LOADS.  No videos.

This happens when either cameras detect motion and I receive an Arlo notification via email.  click the link in the email to view the video, and it goes to arlo.netgear.com, and says "loading" and never ends.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
traderdude
Aspirant
Aspirant

I figured it out.  I had "Privacy" selected on my iphone 6s web browser.  Once I removed that, the videos loaded in the browser fine. 

What I can't do, is figure out how to delete my post! 

Oh, by the way.  These are great cameras, and so far, I'm very pleased with my purchase

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
traderdude
Aspirant
Aspirant

I figured it out.  I had "Privacy" selected on my iphone 6s web browser.  Once I removed that, the videos loaded in the browser fine. 

What I can't do, is figure out how to delete my post! 

Oh, by the way.  These are great cameras, and so far, I'm very pleased with my purchase

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

traderdude,

No need to delete your post, this is great information for other community users that may also be experiencing this issue.

Thank you for your contribution and the solution to the issue!

JamesC