Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

VMS3430 Can't connect existing Arlo Camera

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
TCDC
Aspirant
Aspirant

Need Help: Installed system back in July 2016 and all 4 cameras worked fine. 2 days ago once camera stated it went "offline." I removed the device from the system and then went through the process of adding the device. It synced properly, the camera flashed the blue led, but the camera does not appear. I only see the other three cameras and do not see this fourth one. I looged out of my Arlo account and logged back in. No matter what I do, the camera does not appear after following the simple online steps for adding a camera. The batteries are at approx.76% capacity. Does anyone have any advice on how I can resolve this?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

I would open the battery door on the camera, then remove the device again and bring back as new.... do the simple things first.

Don't forget to clear the cache of your browser just in case.

Also reboot the base via the power button.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

I would open the battery door on the camera, then remove the device again and bring back as new.... do the simple things first.

Don't forget to clear the cache of your browser just in case.

Also reboot the base via the power button.

Morse is faster than texting!
TCDC
Aspirant
Aspirant

Dear Tom,

Thank you for your response and help. I removed the batteries, put them back in, removed the device, and added back the camera. It worked and the camera is back in operation. Thank you for taking the time and providing your advice. It worked!