Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

VMS3230 Battery Powered Camera Kit. Arlo device appears offline message?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Pbrinkworth
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have changed the batteries in both Arlo VMC3030 cameras with top of the range lithium batteries and the one camera has come back on automatically but the other wont come back on and the message on my screen is as below

("Your Arlo device appears offline. Please make sure its powered on and connected to the internet

Then below is a box saying "Need Help")

Could you advise of anything I can do to resolve this please?

ps when it comes to this type of thing I am a bit of a dinosaur with hubs and routers and things!

Thanks Paul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Take the batteries out and just lightly place them in the slots, making sure of the polarity. Don't push them down - let the battery door do the pushing. Any better?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Take the batteries out and just lightly place them in the slots, making sure of the polarity. Don't push them down - let the battery door do the pushing. Any better?

Pbrinkworth
Aspirant
Aspirant

Its only done the business, so simple you wouldn't credit it would you thank you very very much greatly appreciated.

Mad that is!!!!!

Pbrinkworth
Aspirant
Aspirant
Both cameras working now thanks but it won’t let me increase the motion sensitivity ?? Any ideas please??
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

That must be done in your modes and rules, not the motion test. Be sure to save at every opportunity.